1. Give your very best. This is your team. You get what you put into it. For the team to succeed, everyone must perform. Win or lose, we expect every player to give her very best.
2. Hustle. In games and practices, we expect you to hustle while getting balls, when taking the field, and when your coach calls you in.
3. Support your teammates. Good days or bad days, we succeed and fail on the field as a team. Be positive and keep perspective. Encourage and cheer for one another regardless of the situation.
4. Be focused. Whether in a game or at practice, keep your mind focused on softball and the role you play in meeting the team's objectives.
5. Master the fundamentals. Learn basic softball skills and work at them during and outside of practice.
6. Learn from adversity. Mistakes happen, and are part of growth and development. Every player, regardless of skill, will make physical and mental errors. Use them as opportunities to learn, and then let them go.
7. Be alert and think. Anticipate each pitch and fielding situation. When you’re on the field, assume you’ll be involved in every play. Know your assignments. With every pitch, think about what’s going to happen next and get in position to make the play.
8. Show respect. Show respect for opponents, officials, and fans. Demonstrate your maturity, respect for your team, and respect for the great sport of softball by conducting yourself honorably on and off the field.
9. Seek to understand. Regardless of how much you grow as a player, there’s always more to learn. Be attentive, ask questions and listen to your coaches.
10. Have fun. Love going to practice, being around your teammates, coaches and playing games. Remember that softball is just a game. It's your game. Make it fun.